1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

[beta testing] moborobo software

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by dwi pratomo, Jan 5, 2012.

1. dwi pratomo

dwi pratomo Lurker
    None

Jan 5, 2012
    installing moborobo is too easy. just double click on the file and then follow the instruction. u can customize in what directory will u install the moborobo. and it dont take along time to finish the installation :)

all of the feature in this moborobo was good enough, we can see the call logs, contacts, messages, and all of the appointment that we make on the phone directly and not loose any information on it. deleting and adding something in our phone can do from this software.

im trying to connect with wifi, and its work properly in my phoone. there isnt a problem in connection mode. its very easy to connect in with wifi. i dont need to setting my phone, just choose moborobo apps in my phone, connect it with wifi, enter the code that appear in the phone to my laptop, and then connection was succefully, its easy huh? :)

with wifi or usb, its same one, we wouldnt lose any feature in the moborobo to our phone. except when we installing daemon tools we must have usb connection. besides that, we can use all of the feature. even in managing data in our phone. we can do it with wifi connection.

when i connecting in this software, i also still can receive a message. i can reply it when it comes at once. its very nice sofware i think. when im managing data, editing some foto, etc, im still can reply messages with the notification from moborobo.

in overall i have not found any bug, maybe i just want to give some suggestion, how about if the demon installer can installed by wifi connections. it'll be nice i think, we wouldnt need usb hub to install it. and it'll be look simple if we can do it without cable using :)

Advertisement