• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Beta] TRY the Cloud, KEEP the Cloud!

Hi all!

Everyone who has contacted me about beta testing (publicly or privately) should have received their beta code; please let me know if that is not the case.

Our beta period is still open, so there's still time to participate if you haven't signed up already.

EVERYONE'S feedback is valuable, including:

--Those of you who are hesitant to use ANY cloud management system. StoAmigo gives you an easy, hassle-free way to "test the waters."

--Those of you who aren't hesitant, but are new to cloud computing. Since we want StoAmigo to be user-friendly for everyone, your "first-impression" feedback will let us know how we're doing.

--Those of you who already use another cloud management system. You likely already have some solid viewpoints about your choice of system and could provide some great comparative insight for us.

When you contact me (PM or lori@stoamigo.com) please don't forget to include the email address where you want me to send the beta code. This will help immensely when processing your request.

Thanks again!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones