1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Better Calendar??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by drumzz, Oct 12, 2010.

1. drumzz

drumzz Lurker
    None

Oct 12, 2010
    I have had my Android since February, and finding a calendar that works for me has been a big problem - so, I decided to join this forum.

My problems are two-fold.

1 - I have a Samsung Moment, and the calendar is black with white letters. It is VERY hard to read. Is there a way to change the color?

2 - Entering events takes so long that I usually just write an appointment on a piece of paper and enter it through Outlook later.

Is there an app that anybody can think of that allows a user to enter an event just by touching the screen and typing? Like Palm or even Outlook allows? That is so easy.

I've tried IRT Calendar, Jorte, and various widgets, but nothing makes entering events easier. They all fix my first problem - they make it easier to read.. I can't stand the process of adding "new event", then selecting the date, time, naming the event, etc..

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement

2. samaruf

samaruf Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 15, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Try the Gemini calendar from the market. It's very good.

3. NYdroid33

NYdroid33 Member
    None

Jul 22, 2010
    SJU grad looking for a job
    New York
    pure calendar widget... I guarantee you will love it if your looking for a calendar widget that will show your next few upcoming appointments... ton of custimization too

Samsung Moment

The Samsung Moment was one of the first Android Phones with a slideout keyboard.