• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Better calendar

I don't think that there is anything else available that supports Outlook Categories - I was looking for something similar. I think that Agendus are working on an Android version of their calendar but no signs of my Palm favourite DateBk.

I have found a way to keep my categories using Google Calendar. CompanionLink for Google coverts Outlook Categories into separate Google Calendars and then allows 2-way synchronisation between the individual Google Calendars and the single Outlook one. The Hero calendar will support multiple Google Calendars (which are colour-coded in the Calendar application. I had to reduce the number of categories I use down to 5 to keep this manageable, but it works so far.

I have not found a way of handling Notes and Tasks yet.

J

Upvote 0
Calender sucks! I tried to input one entry today for a work meeting (given that it won't sync with Lotus notes), which occurs every 2 weeks on a Tuesday. No option in calender to set an appointment every 2 weeks (only daily, weekly or monthly).

I've had enough of this Hero after 4 days! :mad:

try this, it works fine for me: AweSync | Lotus <-> Google Calendar Synchronization Tool

it syncs lotus notes un google calendar !

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones