• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Better camera or latest version?

Hi
I want to buy an android phone but at the same time I want a top quality camera as well. So, I was waiting for X10. But I came to know that it's coming with v1.5 or v1.6 and by the time it comes into the market, v2.0+ will be there already. So, I am concerned about the update. What is the procedure to update the software? Or should I compromise on camera and go for the android phone which has the latest version? Do all android phones get the updates, if not then which ones? Which make is highly able to receive updates?
Thanks

Well unfortunately, the android phones to update will be the popilar ones, motorola droid, htc hero...mytouch eg may get left behind, along witj otjers. My experiance is android phones take pictures woth some blurry results, i own the sprrint hero with 5 mp camera, and its not very good, as far as tweeks tje camera had plenty of settings to help, but tjeres aldo great apps to tweek the.android cameras. As far as updayes, when an update is released you will see in settings that one is available, tjen click update, takes just a few mimuites, and everythings easy...your done. No hastle at all. Im not sure tje phone ou were referimg to, bit thos is my experiance with the.sprint hero and t mobile mytouch 3g, hopefully i helped in some way.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones