• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I believe Bettercut defaults to Google Contacts. You can go to your carrier's page and export your contacts to Google. There are some threads around that will tell you how. Once you have your contacts in Google( you have to have an account), they will sync and go on your phone. My problem was that my phone contacts from my Verizon phone were transferred to my new X. THen after I exported them to Google, they were put on my phone. My car bluetooth then listed 2 entries for each person, a Google account and a Verizon account. I had to unlink each entry in my phone and delete the Google one. I do have my phone setup now so the widgets on my home page direct dial when I press them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones