1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Better email widget?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by anm00727, Aug 10, 2010.

1. anm00727

anm00727 Newbie

Hi, are there any email widgets which would let me see all my accounts on one screen, instead of having the stock htc one only showing one of them, then switch between the two in the app.
    It would be great if they were either shared inbox, or separate, but all fit in one homescreen panel. thanks

2. Eris Ed

Eris Ed Android Expert

I use K-9 Mail and opening it shows all your accounts on 1 page. The account name, email address for the account, and the number of unread messages in each inbox is also shown. Plus, there's a sync-all button for polling all accounts with a single tap.

3. Evil Genius

Evil Genius Android Enthusiast

i use K9 too. the only drawback is that is doesn't fully support Exchange accounts.

another alternative could be an maildroid. it also doesn't support exchange (yet) but it does get good reviews.

https://slideme.org/application/maildroid

4. speedycolzalez

speedycolzalez Android Enthusiast

I was using K9Mail for this very reason but went back to the HTC mail program when I found out K9 can't forward html formatted email.

5. foobar2605

foobar2605 Newbie

6. mr.hachi

mr.hachi Member

I route all my email to my gmail account and use the gmail app. as for a widget I have it combined along with various other things in to pure messenger widget.

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews