• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

better keyboard skin that-

is there a better keyboard skin that only has one character on each button. love better keyboard...but hate the "loud" and confused look of having a letter with a symbol above it

As far as I know there is not. One of the functions of BK was to have the letters and symbols on one screen so there would be no need to switch back and forth. I know what you mean though, it does get a little crowded.

Upvote 0
have they fixed BKB for the Droid yet? I had it but it was buggy for me. it would, at times, accept my input, but not display what I was typing until I exited out of the virtual kb. So I couldn't see if there were any typos or anything until I exited out.

...got really annoying. Other than that I liked it. I may consider getting it if they have fixed that though.

Upvote 0
have they fixed BKB for the Droid yet? I had it but it was buggy for me. it would, at times, accept my input, but not display what I was typing until I exited out of the virtual kb. So I couldn't see if there were any typos or anything until I exited out.

...got really annoying. Other than that I liked it. I may consider getting it if they have fixed that though.

I don't think that that's a Droid specific issue. I've got a G1 and it does that every once and a while. Not too often though. Only when I've got a lot of apps running at once.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones