• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anthony1

Android Enthusiast
Jan 5, 2010
Luton UK
What keyboards are you X10 users typing on?

My gf got herself an X10 recently and compared to my desire the keyboard is, well, it's not really as good.

I've briefly seen mention of some using a downloaded HTC keyboard but I can't see this in the market. Is there one readily available or are there any other better ones out there?

What keyboards are you X10 users typing on?

My gf got herself an X10 recently and compared to my desire the keyboard is, well, it's not really as good.

I've briefly seen mention of some using a downloaded HTC keyboard but I can't see this in the market. Is there one readily available or are there any other better ones out there?

I'm using Smart Keyboard Pro which I find excellent, much better than the standard Android keyboard.

It only costs a few $ and has a number of different skins to choose from e.g. HTC, Iphone.

Upvote 0
Hello Anthony

How do you find the Desire and X10 compare ?
I'd really like an X10 (am a committed SE fan) but am being tempted by the Desire. In particular, how did you find handling the X10 ? one-handed call-making, is this possible ? Or are the buttons just too low at the bottom of the handset ?

Will be grateful for your feedback.

Many thanks.

Upvote 0
Hello Anthony

How do you find the Desire and X10 compare ?
I'd really like an X10 (am a committed SE fan) but am being tempted by the Desire. In particular, how did you find handling the X10 ? one-handed call-making, is this possible ? Or are the buttons just too low at the bottom of the handset ?

Will be grateful for your feedback.

Many thanks.

PM sent

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones