• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

better music player?

I'm sorry, I made a mistake. I remember what made me think there was an eq. there is an app called audio manager that has an icon that looks like EQ sliders, but the app is just a volume manager for the various volume options, like ringer and media.

There is a feature request over at google to add eq to the music player, but it might take a while, it's only medium priority & they have several at high priority.

Upvote 0
I'd been wondering the same thing after being a bit spoiled by my Nokia 5800 (audio-wise anyway!).

To be honest my favourite player is MixZing (free version). There isn't any equalizer but I find that the overall quality and features are excellent when used with my sony in-ear buds.

Deep bass, clear treble. That's all I want and it's what I get from this combination.

Would love to see a proper music player with graphic equalizer. I'm sure we're not the only ones!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones