1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

better music player?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Gotte, May 25, 2010.

1. Gotte

Gotte Active Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Any music players out there with adjustable EQ (bass treble etc)?

Advertisement

2. uzetaab

uzetaab Well-Known Member

May 11, 2010
    Brisbane Australia
    actually, I've heard that there is a EQ program somewhere, it's not a player, just a system EQ. No idea what it's called or if it's any good though.

3. nomnompie

nomnompie Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2010
    One that I know of called Astro Player BETA, but the EQ isn't really that superb in my opinion.

I haven't seen a system EQ however, but would be interested to know if there really is one.

4. uzetaab

uzetaab Well-Known Member

May 11, 2010
    Brisbane Australia
    I'm sorry, I made a mistake. I remember what made me think there was an eq. there is an app called audio manager that has an icon that looks like EQ sliders, but the app is just a volume manager for the various volume options, like ringer and media.

There is a feature request over at google to add eq to the music player, but it might take a while, it's only medium priority & they have several at high priority.

5. Gotte

Gotte Active Member

Dec 13, 2009
    I downloaded the astroplayer, and there does actually seem to be an EQ, though it's badly labeled (in that there's none), and for the life of me, I can;t see how it actually plays music off my phone.

Thanks, though, for the lead.

6. MR_COATES

MR_COATES Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Glasgow-ish, UK
    I'd been wondering the same thing after being a bit spoiled by my Nokia 5800 (audio-wise anyway!).

To be honest my favourite player is MixZing (free version). There isn't any equalizer but I find that the overall quality and features are excellent when used with my sony in-ear buds.

Deep bass, clear treble. That's all I want and it's what I get from this combination.

Would love to see a proper music player with graphic equalizer. I'm sure we're not the only ones!

Tags: