• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Better remote

Savage Shadows

Android Enthusiast
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
So I've run into a roadblock that could be solved with a simple application. Really, quite simple as long as you know how to build and manipulate a simple server on a Windows PC.

I've used computer remote apps that run different functions from your Android to your PC, and they work great. I've also come across game remote versions of those, and never really had a use. However, I have two MOGA Pro Power remotes which you could consider their usability with a PC abysmal. I was hoping I could map a MOGA over one of the remote gaming controller apps, but they don't support it.

It would be really nice if somebody could program an app that had amazing support for bluetooth gaming controllers on the Android system, that also served as a PC remote for carrying over the inputs to the PC for gaming and emulators. I imagine the hardest part would be the full analog sticks.

Not asking for a miracle, but think it would be great if somebody found the time to make something like this.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones