1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

beware ordering screen protectors form these guys

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HadouGhost, Mar 5, 2010.

1. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2010
    I assume im not the only one out there looking for screen protectors for the behold II. and you will also know that T-mo doesnt really carry them. so i had to result to E-bay. i ordered from a company DCMUGEN. if you are looking for screen protectors, order from a different company. i ordered 3 screen protectors for $2.50 (free shipping). now i know its only 2.50, but all 3 arrived BENT the packaing was just a thin business envelope with a sticker that reads "do not bend". but anyone who is anyone knows the postal service. my screen protectors were bent to hell and back. avoid this company.

i have a complaint in, demanding them send me new screen protectors, and to main them FAST. albiet overnight or at the very least expedited..

i keep you guys informed.

Advertisement

2. nomadrider123

nomadrider123 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    MN
    I just go to wally world and use theirs

3. HadouGhost

Feb 14, 2010
    yeah but i dont like ''cutting'' screenprotectors to size.

4. nomadrider123

nomadrider123 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    MN

ya it does suck

5. behold_this

behold_this Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Try invisibleSHIELD they are really nice but a bit on the expensive side

6. Nu11u5

Nu11u5 Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2010
    IT Customer Support
    Rolla, MO, USA
    I went with Boxwave. There's were the only ones I found that made accommodations for the optical proximity sensor to the right of the speaker. I'm still not sure if it made a difference but I didn't want to take chances.

Good quality product, but pricey. Be prepared to apply it - the best method is not in the instructions. I wasn't and messed up. Now I have tons of dust stuck to the back.

Always next time I suppose

7. deathclutch

deathclutch Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2010
    i just used a g1 from the tmobile store! it was like...2 screens for $10 or something.. ive been using the 1st one for over 2 months.. still perfect condition! and i work in a sheet metal fabrication shop.. so i always have metal particles on my hands

8. HadouGhost

Feb 14, 2010
    yes the problem is tmobile, atleast the ones by me, dont carry the behold 2 screen protectors.

9. jklong03

jklong03 Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Aerospace Cabling Engineer
    Layton, Utah
    Just to let everyone know, I was at a local BestBuy store today (Wichita, KS) and they had a clearance on the Samsung Dash SPH-M850 full body cover by Zagg Invisible Shield for only $2.99 !!!! :eek:

I figured at that price, I can just the cut the screen protector cover down to size, and I did! It is plenty big for the BH2 screen, and a hell of a lot cheaper than buying the custom screen cover for the BH2:D

10. HadouGhost

Feb 14, 2010
    ugh i hate those screen protectors. they want you to WET the back of the screen protector with the sponge, and then WET your screen.

um..no. i dont like that idea. plus theyre more like sticky plastic. i dont like'em.