1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Big emergency phone not charging!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Spartanzz, May 4, 2011.

1. Spartanzz

Spartanzz Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 27, 2011
    ok so today my phone shut itself off and would not start back up and when it was plugged in the orange light saying its charging never came up. So i put one of ,y extra batteris in it and the light comes on with that battery but i have it plugged in the light is there but while running the app battery calibration the Mv never changes. Alsouv tried restarting multiple times and every time the battery percentage drops even thought i had it plugged in during the whole process. i just did a restore to my first back up before i put CM7 on it so i have it plugged in hopeing that works. Any suggestions/ ideas?

Advertisement

2. Xtremedays

Xtremedays Android Expert
    None

Apr 5, 2010
    Male
    Auto Technician(for now)
    Did you leave it on the charger for a bit and see if the battery will charge at all without being used? If you plug the phone into the computer, does it recognize it?

3. Spartanzz

Spartanzz Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 27, 2011
    yeha i leave it plugged in when i had it retored to the stock rom and it will jump up a percent every 15 mins or so but when i have cm7 installed it didint move im going to try and put cm7 back on in hopes my phone was just haveing a moment but we shall see

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
    None

May 13, 2010
    Male
    being a flashaholic sponsor, helping others gettin
    los angeles
    one thing you could have tried is to wipe dalvik cache and cache. it seems to me when i run into some glitches for whatever reason when i wipe dalvik cache and cache, my glitches go away. most of the time at least.

Tags: