• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I would just like to say thanks to everyone who posts in this forum.

I have been agonizing for a month between the X and the Dinc. Up until last night, I still had no idea which one I was going to buy.
I liked the video capabiltiies of the X, but from everything I'd read (which, take my word for it was a ******ed amount)
motoblur sucks, and sense kicks butt. Also, for some strange reason I was hung up on the Dinc's lack of a dedicated camera
button. I'm an idiot, clearly.

I ordered my Dinc at 3 pm today, and I'm pleased to say it will be here by 3 pm tomorrow. At which point I'm going to run over
my Blackberry 8900 with my car.

You guys are ALL amazing, and I say thank ya. It was your opinions that helped me make my decision!

Reactions: Jessie
Welcome!
I was worried about not having a dedicated camera button as well, but trust me, it's really not an issue. :D I actually like using the joystick better than the two-press button on the Droid and Droid X. And from my experience, the Inc takes far better indoor pictures (outdoors are both great) than the X. They were grainy.

ETA: Don't run over the 8900. There are still a few stragglers that are holding out for Blackberry6 who might snatch it up. You could at least get a few Inc accessories for it. :p Would you believe my Storm2 sold for $220?! :eek::eek:

Upvote 0
Your welcome! and welcome! haha, if you can, can you record it? death to all non DInc phones :)

I would but now that someone has put the selling it idea into my head, I'm waaaay into that. Seriously this is the worst phone
I've ever used. No 3G. GAH it's so slow. My bf's 8520 is waaaaay faster. Thanks a lot tmobile. I'm out.
I've been a faithful tmobile customer for four years, but I'm ready for the android revolution!

Upvote 0
I would but now that someone has put the selling it idea into my head, I'm waaaay into that. Seriously this is the worst phone
I've ever used. No 3G. GAH it's so slow. My bf's 8520 is waaaaay faster. Thanks a lot tmobile. I'm out.
I've been a faithful tmobile customer for four years, but I'm ready for the android revolution!

Oh, T-Mobile. I loved their customer service, but the service itself was horrible. I barely had signal in my house! I had the 8900 when it first came out, but I sold it and switched to Verizon. :D

Looks like you could still get a decent chunk for it now: blackberry 8900 items - Get great deals on Cell Phones PDAs, Electronics items on eBay.com!

Upvote 0

its all good, just stick with DInc, and it will stick by you.

Upvote 0
Oh, T-Mobile. I loved their customer service, but the service itself was horrible. I barely had signal in my house! I had the 8900 when it first came out, but I sold it and switched to Verizon. :D

Looks like you could still get a decent chunk for it now: blackberry 8900 items - Get great deals on Cell Phones PDAs, Electronics items on eBay.com!

Hmmm. Thanks for the info. I get no service anywhere. Ever. And now for some reason my Facebook app is completely draining my battery.
I have no idea wtf is going on. All I know is I'm sick of it, and I wanted a better phone that will be really fast. This is going to be a great
transition. I'm on my bberry now, and all I ever want to do is harm it physically.

Upvote 0
I would just like to say thanks to everyone who posts in this forum.

I have been agonizing for a month between the X and the Dinc. Up until last night, I still had no idea which one I was going to buy.
I liked the video capabiltiies of the X, but from everything I'd read (which, take my word for it was a ******ed amount)
motoblur sucks, and sense kicks butt. Also, for some strange reason I was hung up on the Dinc's lack of a dedicated camera
button. I'm an idiot, clearly.

I ordered my Dinc at 3 pm today, and I'm pleased to say it will be here by 3 pm tomorrow. At which point I'm going to run over
my Blackberry 8900 with my car.

You guys are ALL amazing, and I say thank ya. It was your opinions that helped me make my decision!

Welcome. I was a BB Fan Boy for a long time. It's a very nice transition. Check out my website (Blackberry to Android) as it may help you out. I have not updated in a while, but some of the first posts willbe helpful.

The forum here is very friendly and there is allot of knowledge here. Don't be shy, ask for help, but use the search first;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones