• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Big problem :(

Kakhaberr

Lurker
Jun 4, 2017
Guys please help if anyone can.
I have new Galaxy S8
I dont know whats wrong but several times a day i cant play Youtube videos, gives me error, cant play messenger voices, cannt play music in my library, cant play videos on Instagram and Facebook. Everthing goes shitty. When i restart phone its good for few hours, Then messes up again. What should i do? Every program is up to date. I even tried factory reset. Worked for 2 3 days untill i downloaded same apps i had before

The first thing I would do, is clear the system cache. You can Google how to do it, or post here and I will give you the instructions. Simultaneously check every app you have installed prior to the problem showing up. To be safe, uninstall them (you can always reinstall them later).
If these steps don't work, you might have to hard reset your phone.
Bro i have cleared those apps' caches, instagram and FB for example, do you mean that?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones