• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Big problems with this rom

emerica243

Feb 21, 2010
So i rooted with Droid Does rom, because i heard its nice and fast and what not. So basically the only problem i have with it is this.

When on a call, the proximity sensor doesnt work, so the screen goes black. And when i press the end call button to turn the screen back on it just ends the call. Is this normal? Or a known issue?

Aloysius v12 os my go to rom for stability and when i want everything to just work. I go between different rooms depending on what I read on XDA forums. But Aloysius v11 or v12 are my 2 safety rooms when i need to go out and need a phone that just works.

When i feel like getting a little crazy I'll experiment with the others, but always NAND back up Aloysius. It's my safe haven.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones