• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Biggest/best Android developers conference?

plnelson

Aug 21, 2010
I'm currently registered to attend AndDevCon III in San Francisco in a week (I've got my hotel, air and registration booked). But because a loved one is having health problems I may have to cancel-out (good thing I have trip-insurance!)

Question: If I have to cancel, are there any other major Android Developers' Conferences in North America this year? I'm not counting Google I-O because that's about a lot more than Android. Thanks in advance!

AndDevCon is the biggest and, to my knowledge the only one that is really worthwhile. As far as Google IO is concerned, you wouldn't even be able to get a ticket it you wanted to as they sold out within the first few minutes and this year, tickets become void when they change hands, so you cannot buy one from ebay either.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones