1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General billmsculrev.com

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Steve Goodman, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Steve Goodman

Steve Goodman Lurker
    None

Apr 23, 2016
    Male
    I have a Motorola Moto G phone using Google Chrome as my internet browser. I used to get as my home page a list of the bookmarks I could use, but now I get a blank page with the following address:
    https://billmscurlrev.com. I can't go beyond that if I hit the go-back arrow. I suspect this is a site with viruses or malware, but AVG Cleaner (free) doesn't detect it. How can I get rid of this page and go back to normal when I press the Chrome icon?

Advertisement

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±

Sep 10, 2010
    Male
    Next to you
    Hello there!
    Not even sure what that website is but I googled for it and honestly, I'm still not sure what the heck it is :(
    http://www.siteleaks.com/www.billmscurlrev.com

Anyways unless someone knows of a better solution, maybe go into the Chrome app via menu/settings/manage applications/all ...scroll down to the Chrome browser, clear the cache and data. Then go back into the Chrome browser to see if that fixed it.

3. Steve Goodman

Steve Goodman Lurker
    None

Apr 23, 2016
    Male
    Your last suggestion did the trick. Thanks!

Mikestony likes this.

Motorola Moto G (1st Gen)

The first generation Moto G was the released in November of 2013. The phone was the first in Motorola's new mid-range line that targeted the sweet spot between specs and pricing. It originally built for emerging markets, but also saw success as a low-priced Android phone option in other parts of the world. The Moto G 1st Gen features Features 4.5-inch LCD display, Snapdragon 400 processor, 16GB storage, 1GB RAM. 5MP rear/1.3MP front facing cameras, and a removable 2,070 mAh battery.