1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

bing maps

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by joel745, May 21, 2011.

1. joel745

joel745 Newbie

New smart phone user. Can't seem to use bing maps properly, having no luck in using the streetside view. I some how managed the google maps street view...help please

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. xero287

xero287 Newbie

The help is: Delete bing, get google maps.

3. Dpsammy

Dpsammy Newbie

I don't think you can delete Bing without rooting, but, I took Bing off the screens. I downloaded Google Maps, Google Navigation, and the App for the voice commands. I have it set to the Tactile key. Works great...as good as my Garmin.

I don't think I have used the street view.

4. joel745

joel745 Newbie

I do like the clarity of the big maps and my only problem is a birds eye view, thinking it may not be available yet, works well on my pc. As mentioned new to smart phones do I have no idea what rooting is and the tactile key.
    Have the voice app.

5. Dpsammy

Dpsammy Newbie

The tactile key is the one on the side that activate the g'zone apps. You can set the button to open any app you want. I don't see the street view. Maybe it on works on computers.

Don't worry about the root thing.... It's beyond me too.

6. joel745

joel745 Newbie

Curious as to which app I would use for voice commands in regards to google maps.

Casio G'Zone Commando Forum

The Casio G'Zone Commando release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.6" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1460mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews