• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

bionic camera is making me mad. What is a good camera app??

Ok, so after being screwed out of a picture with a Miami hurricanes football player yesterday after the UNC game, I want a camera app. I had a friend take a pic of me and a player, and he thought it took but cause of the delay it didn't, so he moved it and it only got our feet...so can someone please direct me to a good camera app? preferably free

root and install a ROM with the Atrix camera

Upvote 0
Don't you mean "now works in Landscape mode too", since the update?

I never had any problems in landscape mode. I would only have problems after taking a pic in portrait mode because after reviewing the image, the screen would be all warped. It doesn't do that anymore. The app is now fully usable basically. Before i would keep having to go out of the app after taking a pic in portrait mode to get the app working properly again.

Reactions: DanDroide
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones