• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bionic case/Holster/kickstand for Extended Battery

NightAngel79

Mandalorian
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Northern Ky
Moderator Edit: Seems it is cheaper from Verizon

Verizon Case:
Set Your Location

Verizon has free 2 day shipping and price is $29.99

Original post:
Found this while browsing, Alot of people have been asking for this and only place i've found it outside of the Verizon branded case sold in the Verizon store .

http://www.techiewarehouse.com/product-p/MA-39878.htm $34.99 plus shipping

Just curious as to why this was stickied?

That's the same thing Verizon sells. Only Verizon sells it for $29.99.

That site is selling it for $34.99.

Verizon Case:
Set Your Location

EDIT:

Also, Verizon has free 2 day shipping while that store wants 2.99 for "standard" shipping. Based on their other options that's 7+ days.

EDIT2:

The more I look at this post and the OP it seems more like this is a guy just trying to advertise his own website.

Upvote 0
I stickied it because I went into the store and got it for $50 the day after I got my DROID.

I had no idea that it had been marked down.

I think you got ripped off then. I bought mine with the phone on launch day. Just looked at the receipt and it says the Holster/Shell was $29.99 retail, and I paid $22.49 for it.

I purchased my phone and all accessories from a VZW store. They gave me a 25% discount on all of the accessories.

Upvote 0
I think you got ripped off then. I bought mine with the phone on launch day. Just looked at the receipt and it says the Holster/Shell was $29.99 retail, and I paid $22.49 for it.

I purchased my phone and all accessories from a VZW store. They gave me a 25% discount on all of the accessories.
$50 is for the Shell/Holster combo, car charger, and screen protectors as a single package.

Upvote 0
Oh. D'oh! That's what I got, they said they did not have the combo by itself.

I'll buy the combo alone and return that package deal since I don't need the screen protectors nor the car charger...

Thanks, the dmg.
No problem.

I was told that the shell/holster combo at vzw only comes in the $50 package. So I just decided to pull the trigger because while I was waiting, I didn't see it as a stand alone deal in the store.

Upvote 0
Found this while browsing, Alot of people have been asking for this and only place i've found it outside of the Verizon branded case sold in the Verizon store .

techiewarehouse /product-p/MA-39878.htm $34.99 plus shipping

I just went through problems with techie warehouse . it seems they are selling this case when they do not have any in stock. after waiting 2 weeks for mine i wrote them and they said they were out of stock and would send it to me when they received it . no date for given for delivery so i demanded a refund and it took them 3 days to send it to me.

Get it from Verizon for less and Verizon will tell you if they have it in stock or not and not lie to you

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones