1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Bionic Overclocked!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by OutOfPhase, Jan 8, 2012.

1. amageus

amageus Android Enthusiast

Has anyone gotten the voltage to work? I can't even run at stock without my phone rebooting. I used cat /proc/opptimizer and it read "1000000000 1375000". I ran it at 1200000000 1375000 and my phone just started running really really slow. I have yet to run overclocked with the new modules.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. tehsusenoh

tehsusenoh Android Expert

The voltage control for the Bionic isn't implemented yet, as far as I know.

That's a 0.2 feature, and the Bionic is still on 0.1.

On a side note, are you still using commands to overclock? You really should be using the CWR files.

[INIT.D SCRIPT][OverClock] init.d Script for tekahuna's OMAP4 Overclock Modules [1-10-12] - RootzWiki

3. amageus

I prefer to do it manually til all the kinks are worked out. Without an unlocked bootloader and failed cpu/voltage flash it could all go bad.

There are some people using .2 on the Bionics but it seems like a rare bunch.

4. tehsusenoh

I'm using 1.2GHz, if that's what you mean.

5. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member

You can still download. 2 for the bionic but there is issues with the voltage controls so the developer is hidding the download. I would stay away from messing with the voltage until it is worked out.

6. tehsusenoh

Oh. I didn't see it listed, so I assumed that it didn't exist.

Good to know.

7. amageus

The edison files work for the bionic. I just installed the latest one and it works without rebooting. I can only seem to achieve 1.2ghz @ stock voltages.

8. coryjohn87

coryjohn87 Lurker

My droid razr is stable at 1400mhz

9. Shroomz

Shroomz Newbie

I think I luckboxed after bricking my bionic for the first time and this is the replacement they sent me.

Sorry, couldn't resist ^^

Though I have messed around with my phone for hours on end..? What a waste of time.

Btw idk if this will help anyone but I have a mac so I couldn't run rds light and when my radio got completely screwed but would get to the Android screen I told them that I just kept factory resetting because my data signal kept dropping

Attached Files:

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews