1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Bionic saves it's own battery life?!?!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Blasek, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Blasek

Blasek Member

I was at work today and turned on my AIM app to kill some time. After a while of not being active with it and letting it just sit, I notice a notification. It said "AIM is using a lot of battery life and has been running for 45mins" then gave me two options, "kill app" or "ignore". I have no task killer or manager installed (aside from the bloat that is pre-installed). Just thought this was pretty cool... or if anyone else has ran into this notification!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Reverence

Reverence Android Enthusiast

There is a task manager that came pre-installed on the Bionic.

3. bigbabys

bigbabys Android Enthusiast

I don't know how this is the first I'm hearing of this feature, but that sounds awesome!

4. jroc

jroc Android Expert

Its self aware.....didnt you see the warning from droiddoes.com website?!?!

:p

dragma and FragDroidX like this.
  5. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

Yeah, ran into it a few times already. One app is a monitoring app I've installed that reports usage in the background, and the TM tried to ask me if I wanted to close it (and I'm glad that they made it very unobtrusive- if it had tried to tell me "You know, this app is not doing anything, and your really should go ahead and close it) I would have been irked....

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews