1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Bionic up on Verizon's site

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jeffery, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Jeffery

Jeffery Android Enthusiast

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BringItSon

BringItSon Well-Known Member

dmodert66 likes this.
  3. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

yup - order before 4:30 PM monday through Friday and get free overnight.

4. dmodert66

dmodert66 Android Expert

Sweet! Thanks for posting. I'm picking mine up at a VZW store tomorrow evening!

**EDIT** Does make sense, as it's after Midnight EST.

5. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

I merged the 2 threads together.

6. Reverence

Reverence Android Enthusiast

I am looking to maybe order it online right now, but I am afraid that I might not like the phone. Does anyone know if Verizon is willing to waive the $35 re-stocking fee if the phone is returned within the 14 day window? Especially if it is a business account?

7. dmodert66

dmodert66 Android Expert

Wow. Lapdock is $299!!! I won't be needing that, and if I would, I would buy a netbook.

8. 10splaya22

10splaya22 Android Enthusiast

Probably not but try it out in the store and see if you like it

9. tehsusenoh

tehsusenoh Android Expert

YankeeDudeL likes this.
  10. lauraleeinaz

lauraleeinaz Lurker

Just tried to order the Bionic online. I have the unlimited data plan. It told me that I had to pick one of the"tiered" data plans, that my unlimited plan was not compatible with the Bionic. What gives with that?

11. MtnbikerChk

MtnbikerChk Android Enthusiast

.....got up at 3am (thunderstorm) so I figured I'd wander over to Verizon's website......

THIS PAGE UNAVAILABLE

awesome

12. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Android Expert

I returned a Blackberry 9930 2 weeks ago and I was NOT charged a $35 restorcking fee. I ordered via tela-sales (*611) and they got the Bold back on like day 8.... I was refunded everything including shipping $288.83 or something like that :)

13. dragma

dragma Well-Known Member

The online places prob cannot handle the grandfathered unlimited plans. Verizon will be getting our money one way or another.

Though it is prob an over-site.

14. cane2477

cane2477 Newbie

Maybe it was a last night deal only, or maybe it was because I get a service discount through my employer, but I purchased my DB last night on verizonwireless.com last night for $249. I was pleasantly surprised, because I was totally expecting it to be $299!

@lauraleeinaz, I was able to keep my unlimited data plan without any problems. Simply leave the unlimited plan box checked, and don't select another option. No problems there for me!

15. Reverence

Reverence Android Enthusiast

Sometime they offer discounts. I got a discount too being on a business account, but it was only like $5 or $10 lol.

And to answer anyone's question regarding re-stocking fees on business accounts. I was told no by the representative today. But let's see if the story changes if I do decide to return it, lol.

16. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Android Expert

If you came to see me at Costco, I'd make sure you kept your unlimited data. ;) So, when you coming to SC? lol

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews