• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Bionic zer0 (operation ground zer0)

It hasnt been deleted/moved/sucked into abyss/ect
Open you eye holes 0.0 its simply been renamed Bionx.
Ive had several custom rom request on several devices (whether or not i accept) so my Bionic ports will need a home and in a thread based on the ally wont look good.
The rom might even come down to be renamed Bionx as im starting to mix and stir themes and icons and code from blur and sense into one. Genetics of the 2 pieces of software into one being creating a new droid. It will also be the home of anything gingerbread relating to the ally (when i finally get this sucker stable)
Its no secret, yes ive been working on gingerbread still and its looking good, software wise. Radio wise...nothing yet :/ i have high hopes for what il try if i get ahold of a piece of the lg enlighten i need but thats untill i recieve that file.
Progress on zero? Going good :) release for next update? Day before i go get my upgrade (whenever i perfect my piece of work, release date unkown)

Reactions: crews4lyfe
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones