• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bird Sound app.

Chuck1906

Android Enthusiast
Dec 20, 2009
I found a cool app called Bird Sound in the market. What's funny is that it has around 60 sounds of various birds. I have some birds that like to hang around my house so the other day I turned the volume way up and went through a few sounds and it was funny watching how the birds reacted! Some flew away, others try to fly near me and others just whistled back as if they were talking to the bird sounds on my phone! LOL! It even has a duck sound and I made a bunch of ducks stop in their tracks when they heard the duck sound from Droid! HA HA!

I found a cool app called Bird Sound in the market. What's funny is that it has around 60 sounds of various birds. I have some birds that like to hang around my house so the other day I turned the volume way up and went through a few sounds and it was funny watching how the birds reacted! Some flew away, others try to fly near me and others just whistled back as if they were talking to the bird sounds on my phone! LOL! It even has a duck sound and I made a bunch of ducks stop in their tracks when they heard the duck sound from Droid! HA HA!

Thanks for posting that! I'm gonna have fun with it later :)

Upvote 0
First thing that came to my mind... :rolleyes:

<UKDJ|Planet> I swear to god
<UKDJ|Planet> I've just heard a duck tell a joke
<Jock> o...k
<UKDJ|Planet> there was as group of ducks on a pond near where i live
<UKDJ|Planet> one of the ducks was quacking away looking straight at a group of like 10 ducks
<UKDJ|Planet> then he stopped and all the other ducks went mental
<UKDJ|Planet> it looked just like duck stand-up comedy

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones