• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bird Watchers

Well, the squirrels pushed me over the edge. I have one of these arriving on Tuesday...
41DiyLHoSCL.jpg

...will post videos when I have them. :D For those that don't know what it is, here is a sample video

Upvote 0
That looks both cruel and hilarious. ;)
It's only as cruel as the squirrel's determination to hang on and try and eat of the feeder. And FWIW, I *HAVE* squirrel feeders in the yard about 100' feet away from my bird feeders. They hoard the peanuts and sunflowers from there, then come raid bird feeders because they prefer the black sunflower seeds to the cracked corn.

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0
Crows, blackbirds, grackles ... they're all nasty, mean birds. Just ask Hitchcock!
We had a large flock Turkey vultures migrating through the neighborhood a couple of years ago.
Every damn member of the Corvidae was chasing them. Add some Brewer's blackbirds (Icterids) and you can imagine the racket.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones