• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bit premature...

Yeah, you're right. We probably won't see the SGSIII until at least next summer (2012). It wouldn't make business sense to see it any earlier. Galaxy S1 was a sales contender for the iPhone 4. The Galaxy S2 is now a sales contender for the iPhone 4S. We must assume the Galaxy S3 is gonna be released to contend with the iPhone 5. And we all know apple releases one per year.

Nonetheless, its still cool to discuss the leaks.

Upvote 0
How much gap was there between the release date of Android gingerbread version and Galaxy S2?
- I think it was around 6 months. (i'm not sure, pls clarify)
Galaxy S2 is Samsung's first Gingerbread (after Nexus). right?

In that perspective, we can expect Galaxy S3 in 6 months after release date of Android 4.0. And Galaxy S3 will come with 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with incredible features. :)

Upvote 0
"The Note will probably be out before end of Q1 2012. Only person I've seen use one is our CEO. S3 probably mid 2012. S3 is a purely need to know basis and I'm not on that list. Those that are have been sworn to secrecy. Korean mafia may be holding their childred hostage "

just saying

as with the other samsung releases, i will update as I GET MORE

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones