1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Black and White themes?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hackyzac, May 14, 2011.

1. hackyzac

hackyzac Member

Got on a black and white kick, i've found some really cool black and white wallpapers but haven't really found any good b&w themes or icons..

anyone have anything like this out there? anyone have any screenshots?

If this is in the wrong forum feel free to move it or let me know and i'll repost it

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. JB in AZ

JB in AZ Android Expert

Moved it to the root forum for ya. :)

3. hackyzac

hackyzac Member

4. rb312102

rb312102 Android Enthusiast

Are you still on asopmod 9.9.2?

5. hackyzac

hackyzac Member

6. rb312102

I looked around over on xda and it seems like most of the themes that are black and white were not updated to work with aosp 9.9.2 because the framework changed with that update and most people started to work on gingerbread themes.

But if you are using adw launcher there are some nice black and white themes out in the market that will theme your icons and launcher dock.

You ever think about flashing a gb rom? I know there are many themes out right now for both cm7 and aospcmod that theme the whole rom and are still being actively developed. Just a thought.

7. hackyzac

hackyzac Member

I'm using launcher pro and haven't found any themes in market for it.

I've considered flashing a GB rom but really don't feel like messing with it, what does the process include? Just doing a nandroid of my current rom, DLing a GB rom and flashing?

8. KitsapAndroid

KitsapAndroid Android Enthusiast

This is all you need to do. It's soooo easy, and totally worth it. :D

9. rb312102

Yea just nandroid full wipe flash the rom zip then the gapps zip.

And adw is just as smooth as launcher pro imo. And it also has a ton of themes to apply. Just search adw theme (black) in the market and see what I mean.

10. hackyzac

hackyzac Member

alright cool, i'll check out my options and decide if I want to do it or just deal with this until i upgrade when the evo 3d comes out :D

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews