1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Black homescreen!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by roywagemakers, Jun 6, 2011.

1. roywagemakers

roywagemakers Lurker
    None

Jun 6, 2011
    Hello,

I have since 2 days my first smartphone, the samsung galaxy gio. This one i have bought at the Kijkshop.nl store. The mobile works very good untill I installed an app called fingerprint that take over the homescreen (that was an option). I explane the problem from the startup:

1. turn on phone
    2. loading system (logo samsung)
    3. Sim card code
    4. Home screen appears (black)

On the homescreen (desktop) you get an black screen with only the top bar witch shows the battery state, the messages, time and other stuff. If you press the homebutton (middel button of phone) you get an menu but the options don't do anything with the mobile. Turning of menu works too.
    Does somebody have an idea what the reason of my problem is? And if yes, what does this cost and where in The Netherlands I can let this do?

Many thanks for the reactions!

Edit: The link of the app that cause the problem: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gau.screenguru.finger&feature=related_apps

Advertisement

2. roywagemakers

roywagemakers Lurker
    None

Jun 6, 2011
    nobody any idea? UPDATE: the telephone is now send to the repear centrum. I don't have mymobile for 4 weeks, but a guy at the desk that was before me said he didn't have his phone for more than 6 weeks!!! Somebody an idea how to fix the problem?