• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Black Ops 2

I love COD in general, But i keep comparing every thing to MW2, I mean it was a little more basic in what you can do in customisation with your classes etc, But Blackops 2 is cool, I am not that keen on the Multi player as i find it a little bit cartoonish, game play is just not as good as the MW games, But the zombies is unreal,

Upvote 0
When processors get good enough in phones and tablets. I will be able to kick the xbox to the curb. I love black ops 2. I want to play higher end games anywhere... yes i love my dead trigger and nova... but i dont see any full call of duties on here.. dont even mention the.. black ops zombies failure.. but yah.. id love this game more if it were available on android =p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones