• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Black or White

I am getting the nexus and I am getting it in White. Black for the material used based on the many rumors is certainly beautiful but white stands out a little more in my opinion. Its also a very nice touch that the front of the phone is black so videos will most likely blend in better and it will give the impression that the screen is even bigger. Its almost like getting the best of bot worlds with the white

Upvote 0
I don't why manufacturers feel it necessary to two-tone the phones with a black front and white back

The panda look is definitely bit half-****ed .. but hey: it's cheap :D

Having said that, if I was going to get an N5 (and have to say: I'm getting tempted), I would definitely go for the badger version. Just for a change.

It just doesn't make sense

Well .. it makes sense to the manufacturer as they only have to make one type of front panel - plus Apple famously struggled to get white to work properly on the glass on one of their earlier phones.

Reactions: alackman
Upvote 0
Black for me, for sure. I'm not a fan of the white speaker grill that the white version has.

99hobX2.jpg

Black.

frKzPnV.jpg

White.

0cWb0qf.gif

Spinning Comparison.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones