1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Black Player - Hide Folders

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by EvoVAlpha, Feb 5, 2019.

1. EvoVAlpha

EvoVAlpha Member

Okay so, I'm a long time user of the Black Player and have loved it all that time! I just have one question \ issue that's popped up, or that I haven't found an obvious way around yet... How can I remove or hide a genre, if at all? It keeps showing my podcasts I DL through another app, and the genre section is where I start off in choosing my music.

I vaguely remember being able to deselect and or hide it... Let me know if you need more information, and thank you in advance!

2. EvoVAlpha

EvoVAlpha Member

@tamilking15 - Hey thanks for the help! I assume you mean the BlackPlayer EX Music Player, in which case that might the way to go. I'm not sure if I saw it in the pics you posted though, but I can't imagine it's not there somewhere, as I do remember a similar feature a few phones \ app versions ago.

3. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Funny thing I just download this so it can sync with my blu tooth, it is on the bottom right, it should say genra section :) You can auto shuffle your music too, it does have a widget to move into your own desktop :) You are welcome.

EvoVAlpha likes this.