1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Black Screen on Galaxy S2 I9100

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by joniop, Jul 4, 2013.

1. joniop

joniop Lurker

Hello to everyone. I'm new in the forum so if I placed the thread in the wrong section, I am sorry and please move it. So recently I have bought a brand new Galaxy S2 (Factory Unlocked) and I've been following every step of the guide to charge it and everything else. Today I was outside and I used it and everything was okay but when I got back and pressed the power button to open up the home screen nothing happened. I tried pressing the home button but again nothing. I thought that the battery is over because I forgot to turn off WiFi and connected it to the charger and waited it 2-3 minutes and then tried to start it but nothing again. It doesnt even show me that the battery is charging or any kind of screen. I took out the battery and surveied it with the multimeter and everything seemed okay (It had showed 3.6V) and then I put it back again. And after I putted it back again I holded the power button and the phone turned on normally. So tomorrow I will take it to the service because I had bought It 2 weeks ago and it has 2 years warranty. So what are your suggestions, anybody else had this problem too, and if yes, what is the solution?
    P.S. - The Android version is 4.0.3, I had not updated it or connected it to the computer since i had bought it.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. LilBit

LilBit Extreme Android User

Unforgiven likes this.
  3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Moved this here so fellow device owners can help you out.:)

LilBit likes this.
  4. joniop

joniop Lurker

Uhm it is factory unlocked, it is not locked to any carrier.

LilBit likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews