1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Black screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bosn, Jun 5, 2016.

1. bosn

bosn Lurker
    None

Feb 17, 2014
    I have found several people having this same problem. A fix is all I haven't seen! I have 2 devices and they both have the same problem. I have checked, the batteries are fully charged, all connections inside have a good tight connection. I have tried the battery pull, the 1-2-3 method, I even tried a low-level charge overnight. I have tried everything I could find with no champion to hale.
    Has anybody had the same problem, or even know somebody that did? I really need a fix here. So I am open to any and all suggestions.

Advertisement

2. legalkill

legalkill Android Enthusiast

Feb 7, 2010
    GA
    Mine just died on Sat, no power. I can get it to sometimes boot through the LG screen but goes black after about 20 sec. If I am quick I can get it into recovery but after the 20 secs its dead. This is with two different batteries. I guess mine is dead. I was having sim and sd card problems prior. Had the play services problem and it went away on Friday. and was fine then just died.

LG G3

The LG G3 was the 2014 flagship device for LG, and was one of the first smartphones on the market with a 5.5-inch 2560 x 1440 display. It featured a Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB or 3GB of RAM, 16GB or 32GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, and a 13MP.
Tags: