• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Black Screen

A

Android Question

The phone that I currently have is a Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Just a few days ago seemingly out of nowhere my screen went black. I found it very odd and was wondering why there would only be dots on my screen at times that would appear and disappear as I cut it on, it was also weird because I was able to still feel the touch screen part (you know when it vibrates) and I found it strange that nothing would show up. I tried to charge it, unplug the battery, but nothing is seeming to work so I left it alone for a few days but now no dots show up and I can't feel the vibration from the touch screen but my LED light for notifications is lighting up so I am just confused on what to do in general. Is there anyway I can fix this problem?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones