• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Black wallpaper

My dark wallpaper
SpugWallpaper.jpg

Upvote 0
when I select wallpaper then wallpaper gallary then one of the wallpapers I press the set wallpaper button and 7 seconds later it says;-
Sorry
Tha application TwWallpaperChooser(process com.secandroid.app.twwallpaperchooser) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again [FORCE CLOSE]

can I download this app again and were on my S2 will i find it to replace

Upvote 0
when I select wallpaper then wallpaper gallary then one of the wallpapers I press the set wallpaper button and 7 seconds later it says;-
Sorry
Tha application TwWallpaperChooser(process com.secandroid.app.twwallpaperchooser) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again [FORCE CLOSE]

can I download this app again and were on my S2 will i find it to replace
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...SENVeXlqUm5vV0E&single=true&gid=0&output=html

dont know if it will fix your issue but you can find the apk in the list above. Its under calenderchooser

Reactions: neobunch
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones