1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Blackberry contract expires today?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by tbearski, May 11, 2010.

1. tbearski

tbearski New Member

May 11, 2010
    My 2 year contract with Verizon is done today! I have a BB 8330 wjich I love for my own email...Comcast, yahoo, gmail, outlook...My daughter is 15 and totally handicapped and loves Disney movies....This phone has been a life saver on spur of the moments needs for a movie which I added using ANY DVD. I know all the tricks and shortcuts to adding what I want onto my BB, ITOUCH and Zune! I really want to upgrade but the little angel on my shoulder is telling me to wait! And the devil is telling me to jump ship! So if you came from a BB and moved on to a DROID or Incredible, let me know how you enjoyed your move? I know there is alot coming in the future, but I am fed up with my BB's sloooow everthing!! Thanks!

Advertisement

2. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    I'm very happy with my Droid versus the BB 8310 I was on. Just don't assume that all former BB users are the same. Make sure your specific needs/wants are addressed.

3. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Operations Manager
    Rochester, NY
    I had the BB 8330 years ago, then Storm, then 8330 again, then 9630.......then Droid Eris and now Incredible.

I will never ever go back to BB. My room mate still has a Tour and makes me help him with it. I feel like I'm using a rotary dialer--it feels like it should sync up to a VHS player!

Don't hesitate man--do it.