• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Blackberry Pro to an Android Newbie

Hi there, my name's Allyson. I'm really only posting this because the quite menacing green dude caught me lurking without an introduction. I ditched my Blackberry Curve 8330 for my new love, the Droid Eris last week and I'm falling head over heels! I'm the kind of person that's on the marketplace everyday downloading random apps that I probably will never use :D back when I was a Crackberry addict, I knew everything there was to know about them berries. So now I'm switching my addiction to Android and hope I can learn a lot from other fellow AndroidAddicts ;)

Hi there, my name's Allyson. I'm really only posting this because the quite menacing green dude caught me lurking without an introduction. I ditched my Blackberry Curve 8330 for my new love, the Droid Eris last week and I'm falling head over heels! I'm the kind of person that's on the marketplace everyday downloading random apps that I probably will never use :D back when I was a Crackberry addict, I knew everything there was to know about them berries. So now I'm switching my addiction to Android and hope I can learn a lot from other fellow AndroidAddicts ;)
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones