1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Blackberry Texts to Android

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zinda, Sep 14, 2010.

1. zinda

zinda Active Member

Sep 14, 2010
    Have they come up with a way to transfer texts from a Blackberry to HTC Incredible yet? I heard sprite mobile had a solution.

I am coming from a BB Storm 2 and I am feeling kind of sad leaving my Blackberry mostly because of Blackberry Messenger! Make me feel better!:(

Advertisement

2. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Operations Manager
    Rochester, NY
    by "blackberry texts" i'll assume you actually mean Blackberry Messenger messages. And the answer is no.

3. spence341

spence341 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2010
    There was a post somwhere that touted a program in development that would allow you to send messages to BB users. I think it would work similar to ebuddy. I remember seeing a link to click and sign up to be part of a BETA when they were ready.

4. secretLOVER

secretLOVER Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2010
    Male
    Electromagnetic Field Engineer
    Pacific Beach / Crown Point, San Diego
    I remember when I missed BBM...

5. KyleJ1012

KyleJ1012 Active Member

Jul 7, 2010
    BBM was the one thing I was truly upset about losing when I went from the Storm to the Inc. Its been 3 months now & although I still miss it there is no comparison between the phones & im very glad I made the switch.

6. zinda

zinda Active Member

Sep 14, 2010
    No I was talking about actual text messages! The BBM messages automatically get saved on the SD Card in an excel sheet. I want the text messages though to actually look like I received the text on the android.