1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General blank screen recovery is possible

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mrbaffled, Jul 27, 2011.

1. mrbaffled

mrbaffled Member
    None

Jul 21, 2011
    scotland
    blank screen recovery is always possible to recover

last week i got a new screen and replaced it to the fit desire hd

then all of a sudden switched on with flash lcd

so then i took out the new screen replaced it with my old screen it switched on aswell

anyway when the phone vibrates i tend to think that the clips on the pins inside the circuit board can come off with the vibration as in rattle it a bit

so if anyone has desire hd i would suggest taken off the back cover if you cant get it to flash on boatloader

then on the bottom left on the circuit is the lcd clip make sure thats pushed down proper but not to hard or youll bend the pins

the tiny one next to that is the sd card + simcard reader make sure thats cliped down with not alot of pressure as it can bend also

then put battery in hold it in place while cover is off power it on and top is the main switch its very tiny

if no power on flash lcd then do same push it gently down on clip see if theres a flash coming through

but i hold no responsibility if your phone was still in warranty or damage to your phone

buts thats a working solution i had and it worked :)

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Here's how to take it apart properly, I think it was stublake or Harry2 who found the video initially:

‪HTC Desire HD Disassembly Video‬‏ - YouTube

Not something you'd catch me doing mind, it's been a whilst since I've taken apart/built a PC, let alone something fiddly like my phone. fair play to you :)

mrbaffled likes this.
  3. mrbaffled

mrbaffled Member
    None

Jul 21, 2011
    scotland

yea was thinking of taken it apart save me a few pounds on repairing it waiting a month etc for sending it back to me

saw the youtube video that was good guide very helpful

3:21 into video is the lcd which iwas talking about needs pushed in a bit and just above that one is the clip for sdcard and sim card reader

good video i shouldve checked that video save me the hassle lol

ive built pc too but these phones are so tiny components and the connections so tiny

thanyou sir