• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Blank screen when opening email

KentGirl

Jun 3, 2010
I am having a strange problem with my googlemail app.... i get alerts ok, i get the emails ok, but last couple of days, when I go in to the email, i just get a blank white screen with 'archive, delete, and older' at the bottom of the screen, as if it hasn't loaded yet.
However, if I leave it, it doesn't appear. I have tried on various emails, new and old, and nothing?
This has been going off and on for couple of days now
Any ideas?

I have just gone into my emails now, and opened two ok, then the third was blank, and now all blank again!

Pllleeeeeeasssssseeee can someone help me!

I turned my phone off and on last night and they all eventually came back, until about 30 minutes ago, when they are all blank again?????

If no one knows the answer, and I am asking in the wrong place, can someone at least point me in the right direction please???

:(:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones