1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Blank white screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nuke49, Apr 3, 2011.

1. nuke49

nuke49 Lurker
    None

Apr 3, 2011
    I just returned my 2 week old Z as the reception was so bad. They gave me a new phone and it has better reception and a lot better battery life. When they gave it back they told me they copied all the setting for my old to my new now every now and them I get a blank white screen with a momentary flash of the Google sign in box.I can't access it,I went to setting and made sure all the sign in stuff was correct, short of a factory reboot is there anything else that can be done? Also anyway to backup my contacts so I won't have to spend a day putting them all back in?

Advertisement

2. Slug

Slug Check six!
    None

Aug 1, 2009
    Male
    Mobile phone retail
    Inverness, UK
    If you can't sign in to your Google account then look for an app in the Market that will back contacts up to the external memory card, 'cos I'm going to suggest that you "factory reset" anyway. That should then allow you to correctly sign-in to your Google account, then you can restore the contacts and convert them to Google entries - the seamless syncing whenever you change handsets or do a "factory reset" is priceless and a real life-saver.

Tags: