• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Blazing Fast CM7 with snap turbo kernel !

Check out the quadrant on this baby ... unheard of !

4g and usb disk drive dont work with that combination.....at least it didnt when i tried it awhile ago....id rather have 4g and usb disk drive then the need to be that fast...just my opinion....CM7 / Tiamat 4.0.6-sbc kernel / v6 suprcharger is what im running and its pretty fast not to mention the battery life is outsanding....

Upvote 0
4g and usb disk drive dont work with that combination.....at least it didnt when i tried it awhile ago....id rather have 4g and usb disk drive then the need to be that fast...just my opinion....CM7 / Tiamat 4.0.6-sbc kernel / v6 suprcharger is what im running and its pretty fast not to mention the battery life is outsanding....

Yes you are correct ... USB disk drive does not work and 4g doesnt either. If you are in an area with no 4g and dont flash that often then take advantage! HDMI mirroring also does not work.

I ran CM7 with Tiamat 4.0.6 SBC the other day ... topped the charts in my quadrant test and awesome linpack scores. The rom just wasnt aaaaaaaas smooth as my evolved so i restored back.

Upvote 0
Check out the quadrant on this baby ... unheard of !

Well im not running cm7 but i have been toying with my EViO rom and ChopSuey kernel with v6 supercharger and v8 preview scripts and a whole lot of custom stuff i wrote myself and im getting pretty nice speeds. I was getting way worse speeds before i customized my phone instead of having just a rom/kernel/v6/v8 scripts/radio/wimax.

Before i was getting like 38-40 then 44.7 linpack and now im getting 48.6, And my quadrant is giving me reading in the 2000's which is amazing even to me.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones