• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Blkkangblue final theme for Fission 2.1 and running on 2.2.1 currently

yeah, if you mean for 2.2.2....i donated and am messing with the rom manager thing now.
but i wouldnt put it on 2.2.2....that would be 2 versions it the theme would have pushed past without being ported and they fixed this reboot thing in 2.2.2.

it really needs to be ported to an acceptable theme or dropped, i dont want to cause a problem with a reboot fix.

as far as donating to be a guinea pig, im not so sure about....but i do use it so i donated.

Upvote 0
what to be fixed?....now im confused....
oh, you mean the theme ported to 2.2.2?

I meant latest droid (not Fission) version, but I thought Fission 2.2.2 might be same. I can't see flashing when an SBF isn't available. I haven't no problems bad enough to warrant the risk.

I'm still on OTA w/ a theme. Tried a Tranq 3 and Fission and don't see the attraction. My ota is plenty fast and don't like to give up apps I use.

i do use it so i donated.

I can associate with that.

Upvote 0
I meant latest moto (not Fission) version, but I thought Fission 2.2.2 might be same. I can't see flashing when an SBF isn't available. I haven't no problems bad enough to warrant the risk.

I'm still on OTA w/ a theme. Tried a Tranq 3 and Fission and don't see the attraction. My ota is plenty fast and don't like to give up apps I use.

I can associate with that.
i forgot you are running regular moto....i dont blame you.
i wouldnt put this on it. yeah, i think they left some of the vzw updates that leaked out of the new fission or something? beats me....
-----------------------------------
on another not im running 2.2.2 now, so anyone who downloaded this, glad to help....but not running 2.2.1 anymore.

when will the madness stop??????????????? when!!!!!!!! lol....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones