• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Ive tried a couple and nothing worth it yet. I blog i.e. write them. I want something that will save drafts and lets me delete them after they are posted. I use Blogger because, I'm a Google nut. Writing them in gmail seems to be the only good way to do it thus far. I'm kind of surprised that all my Google stuff doesn't have an app... still really disappointed I can't look at my Picasa Photos with out going to the web albums, I have hundreds of pictures in one album and the web won't let me see all of my thumbnails. I've been using it for a long time figured if I got a Google phone it'd all be streamlined.... problem will be solved when we get 2.1... I'm babbling a bit off topic here.... oops. Whatever. I like the eris nothing wrong with this phone. Google just should have stream lined more of their services. I think its strange a bit of a marking ploy that Google has three phones released this year with three different operating systems... that will all get the same operating system by quarter one? (i can't wait till somebody jumps down my throat about processor speed and UI and the time it takes to program as to the reason why all these phones have different versions of android) just my opinion folks its a marketing trick.

**** I blog the same way I have with a Google phone as I did with a Windows mobile phone. But still satisfied with the switch from omnia to eris.

Upvote 0
I too use Blogger and was kind of pissed that there wasn't a blogger app on a google phone.

I use Blog Away, I tried Androblogger but did not like it as much.

Blog away lets you save drafts, post right from the phone. Post Pics and Video shot with the phone right to your blog. As well as link to other pages etc.

I have been pretty happy with it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones