• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Blogger App?

VolsMcFalls

May 14, 2010
I recently started blogging on Google's Blogger site. I noticed they had put an app out. However, it is only for posting, editing, and deleting blog posts (and you can only edit or delete the blog posts made with the app, not any of the others).

However, it is missing a TON of functionality. It doesn't have ANY of the Dashboard items on it. I can not moderate comments, track followers, view my adsense account, or even check in on other blogs from the app.

Is there another app (or combination of apps) that will allow me to post blogs, moderate comments, view adsense, and view other blogs?

I know there are several blog viewer apps out there, so that's not the issue. It's the missing Dashboard items that I am looking for.

Any advice?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones