1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Bloons TD 4

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by androidtab, Feb 7, 2011.

1. androidtab

androidtab Lurker

Hello,

I have been looking for Bloons TD 4 download but cant find it on any market, does anyone know if this is available yet? I know it is available on Itunes Market but not for Android.

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Scrav

Scrav Newbie

Most games on iTunes will never to make it to the Android market, so unless a developer has specifically said it is coming, don't expect it to.

3. dguy

dguy Android Expert

I think that's the most incorrect post I've read in years. The number of iOS apps that have become available for Android is in the tens of thousands.

4. dario69

dario69 Newbie

Actually I think that is the most incorrect statement I have read in months (not years, I have heard worse). Tens of thousands of iOS ports? Where did you get that number? Games? I don't think so unless you want to count the fart apps that came from iOS.

Having the pleasure of currently experiencing both the Apple and Android market I can say from personal experience the lack of quality games and apps on the Android market is embarrassing. In fact, it was one of the reasons why I started using an Apple phone. Don't get me wrong, the Android has quality apps. But it is still no where near what is out there for the iPhone. Saying otherwise is just living in denial. I could go broke with the App store. With Android I barely make a purchase nowadays.

Now to say most games on iTunes will probably never make it to Android. I wouldn't say that is true either. It isn't happening today, but it could change as Android evens things out with Apple. Yes, even things out, the Verizon iPhone will offset the Android sales this year so please no "Android is outselling the iPhone". It will be neck and neck going forward.

And before the iPhone haters come out even the super powers at Google think their app store has issues. But at least they are acknowledging it and hopefully it will change.