• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help blown speaker

canrunin

Nov 7, 2009
my first incredible got a blown speaker on the ringer. got a new one sent to the house. i downloaded a app so i could not turn up the volume by accident. the 2nd one has never been turned up all the way and now it has a blown speaker. my 3rd one is on its way. anybody else have this problem?anybody know why this would happen or what i can do to stop it from happening? so far this incredible is a great phone except for the speaker problem. thanks

my first incredible got a blown speaker on the ringer. got a new one sent to the house. i downloaded a app so i could not turn up the volume by accident. the 2nd one has never been turned up all the way and now it has a blown speaker. my 3rd one is on its way. anybody else have this problem?anybody know why this would happen or what i can do to stop it from happening? so far this incredible is a great phone except for the speaker problem. thanks

No advice...but I'm on my 2nd from the blown speaker thing...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones