1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Blu Android Updates

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box & Feedback' started by Blu, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Blu

Blu Android Expert

What Blu Android Updates do you want to see on Android Forums?

Let us know in the comments!

2. maire5

maire5 Well-Known Member

An in-depth reporting of the scandal a few years back about owner's information/activity being sent to China might be in order. I was disgusted to read about that more than two years after it was first exposed. I was looking for info about the buggy performance of my Blu phone, which I have since abandoned the use of. Won't be buying another Blu product, especially since I read that the introduction of malware at manufacture has not really ceased.

NightAngel79 likes this.
  3. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

Some crazy stuff about Blu for sure. Haven't heard much from them at all since then either. Do they even have "new" phones still coming out?

4. maire5

maire5 Well-Known Member

I bought my Blu phone at Target specifically because it had dual SIM card capability so I could put my work line and home line on the same device. Although there were features that I liked, it was my first smartphone, there were problems almost from the start. The problems, see above, got worse over time, until the phone became unusable. Audacious to go through that government trouble, and still, after all the legal battles, still, incorporate malware at manufacture! Target stopped carrying Blu phones. Surprised Blu has not gone out of business yet.

NightAngel79 likes this.